Avoid storing cards, print ribbons, laminate ribbons, and cleaning supplies in the following environments:
- Direct exposure to sunlight
- High temperatures and high relative humidity
- Near a heat source
- Where chemicals and other solvents are stored
- Use cards, print ribbons, laminate ribbons, and cleaning supplies according to
directions in card printer user’s manuals.
- Avoid touching the printing surface of cards, ribbons and laminate ribbons as it may
cause printing voids
- Avoid any contamination during the loading of cards, ribbons, and laminate ribbons as
contamination can cause print quality issues.
- Improper storage can cause laminate ribbons to preactivate (laminates will become